CustomConfig.pm question

Kyle Harris lists at TRCINTL.COM
Tue Oct 14 22:01:19 IST 2003

I am messing around with the CustomConfig.pm and looking at ways to set up
virus scanning on a per domain basis (among other settings). I am looking
at pulling this information out of a database.

My question is in regards to the following scenario:

* Say I have two domains, domain1.com and domain2.com.
* Say I would like to have Virus Scanning = yes for domain1.com and no for
domain2.com.
* Suppose I receive an e-mail to user at domain1.com AND user at domain2.com

Since custom functions appear to only run once for each e-mail message
(even if it has multiple recipients), it appears like the function will
have to return either a 1 or a 0 (yes or no) for the entire message.  How
can one message be scanned for one domain and not for another given this
scenario?

Thanks much in advance.