spamassassin causing Mailscanner defunct {Scanned}

Chris Wilber chris at WILBER.ME.UK
Mon Oct 13 18:13:59 IST 2003

OK It's working again. I recompiled and re-installed the razor sdk and razor
agents and now everything is OK again.
Thanks for the pointers.
Regards
Chris

--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.