ANYONE ??? Uninstall and install the new version.

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Fri Oct 10 23:17:38 IST 2003

> get about 200 emails aday, so I don't think its to much.

I receive about 300 e-mails a day with only one MailScanner process, on a Pentium Pro 200 64 MB RAM (dedicated machine).  No problems.

You
> can look at
> the memory usage if you like. (http://ke6upi.com/Mailscanner)
> Anyways it
> looks it's working now. But I would like to upgrade, so do
> you know how I
> should upgrade?

You just install over the old version.  Then, you do

#upgrade_MailScanner_conf and read the usage to know how to use it.

It updates the new MailScanner.conf file.

Ugo