ANYONE ??? Uninstall and install the new version. {Scanned}

David maillist at COMPUTER-MEDIC.US
Fri Oct 10 23:30:53 IST 2003

I'm running RH9 1Gb ram athon 1.8.

Ugo, What is your Max Children and Queue Scan Interval?

Like I said after I changed Max Children and Queue Scan Interval back to
defaults it's been working fine.

David