ANYONE ??? Uninstall and install the new version.

David maillist at COMPUTER-MEDIC.US
Fri Oct 10 22:48:52 IST 2003

Hello, No offense taken. Thanks for replying. After I installed Mailscanner
I have noticed that I'm losing memory (RAM). Just as you say stopping
Mailscanner should clear out the memory. Will it didn't. So as you mite do,
I didn't allow Mailscanner to start at boot time then rebooted. I watched
it for a week with no problems. But now I did some looking around and at
the time I installed Mailscanner I had the Max Children at 2 and Queue Scan
Interval at 20. I change it back to default and now it seems to be fine. I
get about 200 emails aday, so I don't think its to much. You can look at
the memory usage if you like. (http://ke6upi.com/Mailscanner) Anyways it
looks it's working now. But I would like to upgrade, so do you know how I
should upgrade?

Thanks, David