ANYONE ??? Uninstall and install the new version. {Scanned }

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri Oct 10 22:26:27 IST 2003

Hehehe :)

It sure isn't MailScanner, i had a RedHat 6.2 box that went through the
500 days uptime limit without a single reboot and it has been running
MailScanner for ages.

The box isn't even connected to a ups :)