Addendum to Virus Scanner Review

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Oct 10 21:26:52 IST 2003

When I was looking for a solution in June or thereabouts, they sold me a per
server license, but their stated policy was per user.  They were flexible
because it was a make a sale for less or make no sale.  I suspect they've
always been per user, but were wise enough to know which side their bread's
buttered on.  Maybe too many of us were doing a beat up on 'em? <g>

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500