OT : Clarkconnect

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Oct 7 14:43:12 IST 2003

> >>Then there never can be
> >>anything to claim on.
> >

> > What kind of claim?  the SCO-kind of claim?  Unlikely to
> hit you, since you use it as personal.  However, it would hit
> you even if you paid, because what you paid for is for
> Clarkconnect's value added, and you're still using a linux
> kernel.  However, since you can get support because you paid,
> this is fine.
> >

> The come on punish me & Clarkconnect where I purchased it.

I don't want to punish you

> Ohh is this a criminal court ?.

Not at all.

> Will not discuss this anymore, and I don't know why you are done that
> attack against me.

I'm not attacking you.  You may think I am, but I'm not.
I just think you have a mislead conception of licences.  I wanted you to correct this, but since you don't want to, I won't and you're right, it isn't the place to go further.

> This is OT, and this place is not a discussion_club to discuss such
> things, and over and out with it.
>
> >>As I am not using it for professional
> >>use, it was
> >>available for a fair price.
> >

> > Then everything is fine :)
> >

> You are not easy to understand, but never mind.

I meant: you comply with ClarkConnect's License.

> Will not discuss it more.
> --

Ok.

> /Erik