Filetype Reports in 4.24-5

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Oct 7 02:39:41 IST 2003

Hey All,

 I just upgraded to 4.24-5 using the RPM release. Everything looks good so
far. I did notice, though, that in the admin reports I get emailed, the file
type field seems to have added a colon.

 For example:

    Report: dwarf4you.exe was infected by W32/Hybris-C
            Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email
(dwarf4you.exe)
            :  No programs allowed (dwarf4you.exe)

    Report: patch.exe was infected by W32/Dumaru-A
            Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email
(patch.exe)
            :  No programs allowed (patch.exe)

 Any ideas?

 Cheers,