Filetype Reports in 4.24-5

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Tue Oct 7 20:39:00 IST 2003

Doesn't this sound like the patch Mariano made for 4.23? Julian said it
was in for 4.24, I added it myself to 4.23 and it works just fine. It's
supposed to insert "Mailscanner" before the colon if I'm not mistaken.

I haven't upgraded to 4.24 yet but has any one else seen this?

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.60, ClamAV
20030829