help pls... {Scanned by HJMS}

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Thu Oct 2 04:29:06 IST 2003

main problem is mailscanner complaining can't find spamassassin installation

for those having problems with spamassassin installations, please note the
following things

1) install SA using tar.gz , do not use rpm as it can't work....dunno for
what reason...a lot of MS users will tell you that....
2) if can't create Makefile.PL (complaining about can't find pod2man), this
is due to Lang settings
either change your Lang locale to en_US or do this export LANG=C

after this it can work!

i finally got MS working with SA again....think i better think twice about
upgrading perl through up2date again...this sucx!