Inline SPAM warnings {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Wed Oct 1 23:39:46 IST 2003

Yes!!!  Nice tip.  Tested here with outlook 2k sp3 and the warning is
displayed inline but the original spam is still displayed as an attachment.

I have no clue what the difference is supposed to be between "digest" and
"report" though, so no clue whether that would have unwanted side-effects.
If not, then that would seem like a nice thing to change for a future MS
release...

-t.