Copying all messages received to a given mailbox

Miguel Koren OBrien de Lacy miguelk at konsultex.com.br
Sun Nov 23 17:04:40 GMT 2003

I have 2 ideas for doing this. If this were my problem I would try the following:

1) put in 2 lines in the .fetchmailrc file for the remote user but remembering to
delete pop mail after the second fetch, which would go to the other local address
2) I wonder if /etc/alias works in this case? I suppose it does and seems like an easy
way out.

Good luck.

Miguel

--