Custom Settings Per-User

Doug Morris doug at KENOHKI.COM
Sat Nov 22 20:34:58 GMT 2003

Heyya all

Is it possible to have MailScanner 'tag and deliver' for some users
and 'bounce and delete' for other users?  What I have is I am currently
just tagging and delivering for all users.  Some users would have stated
that they do not want any mail being tagged as spam and have no complaints
with the job SpamAssassin/MailScanner is doing in detecting spam
correctly.  So, I would like to be able to have a exceptions list of
sorts.  So that MailScanner would follow the standard tagging rules unless
someone is setup differently to have the spam bounced instead.

Thanks in advance.

Doug Morris
One Web Place