Custom Settings Per-User

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sat Nov 22 20:48:05 GMT 2003

Doug

You could look into implementing some of the more advance rulesets.
Depending on how many users you have this can be either easy or very painful
:)

Have a look at /etc/MailScanner/rules/EXAMPLES

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/