"Dangerous Content" or "Banned Content"?

Dan Farmer dan.farmer at PHONEDIR.COM
Wed Nov 19 18:12:07 GMT 2003

The thesaurus entry for banned might be more appropriate since Julian
was looking to move away from dangerous...

Off the top of my head {Restricted Content} might be better, but I
think if it's configurable in the MailScanner.conf file, it's really a
non-issue as anyone who doesn't like the default banned or restricted
or whatever is chosen, can just change it to their liking (including
back to {Dangerous Content} is they so desire...)

dan