"Dangerous Content" or "Banned Content"?

Bingham, Ryan ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Wed Nov 19 18:17:49 GMT 2003

Merriam-Webster isn't as creative with banned:

*****
Entry Word: banned
Function: adjective
Text: 1
Synonyms FORBIDDEN, prohibited, verboten
2
Synonyms CONTRABAND, hot

Entry Word: forbidden
Function: adjective
Text: not permitted or allowed <accepting bribes is forbidden>
Synonyms banned, prohibited, verboten
Antonyms permitted
*****

Prohibited might work.  I agree, though, that the optimal solution would
be to make it configurable.

Ryan