Complete Virus Scanner Review

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Nov 18 09:16:22 GMT 2003

Hi Nathan,

I would like to know who at NAI gave you the information concerning the
McAfee VirusScan CommandLine. NAI in Germany keeps insisting, that you
have to license the entire network inkluding all workstations etc. to
get this product. Are there any e-mails you could forward me that prove
your interpretation?

Regards,
  JP