MS not logging in Solaris 9

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Nov 18 00:32:32 GMT 2003

Hi,
   This was an issue that Julian fixed in 4.25-7 and later, since I have
Solaris 9 and raised it.  The quick fix for earlier versions is to comment out
line 67 in lib/MailScanner/Log.pm, the line that says "eval...setlogsock..."
and restart MS.  Or upgrade to 4.25-8, where Julian has fixed things.

--- Jeff Earickson
    Colby College