Who owns MIME::Tools? [Was: Re: Error Starting MS in Debog mode]

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 10:27:13 GMT 2003

The author (www.zeegee.com) has started doing some more work on it
recently, and has produced new beta versions of the MIME-tools. So I think
this is already in hand. Whether he will get as far as producing something
decent is another matter, but I think we will have to wait and see.

If you want to give him a hand with the development, then I hope he would
be grateful for the help.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654