very urgent problem with MailScanner + postfix

Kris Zabriskie zabriskw at ITECH.NET
Fri Nov 7 13:48:17 GMT 2003

Ron,
How many child processes are you allowing MailScanner to use?  In the
MailScanner.Conf file there are also some limits on message size.  What
are they set to?  Are you by chance using the approach at the mta level,
it will take a message addressed to multiple people and making "X" copies
of that message?