very urgent problem with MailScanner + postfix

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Fri Nov 7 11:50:10 GMT 2003

Hi Kris,

the child settings and the message size limits are default - I believe
it's 5 on the children - and no, no copies created on the mta.

One thing I'm noticing in the logs as well is a seemingly very slow
performance on RBL checks... maybe I could disable some - but this is odd
as I've not had this problem in the past.

-Ron