VNU Message

S Mohan smohan at vsnl.com
Thu Nov 6 02:54:43 GMT 2003

We could form the rule as text at IP-address to overcome this problem as
email IDs contain domain names and not IP addresses. In any case many
people do not prefer direct IP access. In this case, if the person has a
squid or similar proxy, access to web sites using IP can also be blocked
with squidguard, dansguardian etc.

Thanks and regards
Mohan