Wacky Request...

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Nov 5 16:41:09 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 16:32, Lance Ware wrote:

>One of the issues is we have a domain which people commonly use as a
>bogus
>from address when filling out forms, the other is similar In that the
>same
>domain is used fraudulently as a from address for quite a bit of spam

Have you looked at the messages to see which particular rules are being
tripped, is there a pattern?  Maybe a rule or two which need their
scores lowering or disabling even.
We were getting a lot of false positives from partner companies in Asia,
mainly because of their choice of ISP.  I added the names of our
products as Spamassassin rules with positive scores which really helped.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.