Long time no check

Kyle Harris lists at TRCINTL.COM
Wed Nov 5 20:47:57 GMT 2003

Thanks much for the post, but that is not quite what I am looking for.  I
want to be able to scan ALL e-mail for spam, and only certain domains for
viruses.  As I understand the docs, using the method below will turn off
ALL message processing for the domains in question, not just the virus
scanning but also the spam scanning.