Long time no check

Matthew K Bowman mkbowman at neo.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 20:53:35 GMT 2003

Kyle,

Virus Scanning =        /etc/MailScanner/rules/virus.scanning.rules

This disables virus scanning for users and/or domains specified in the
ruleset.  spam checking is a DIFFERENT RULESET altogether.

This is for spam checking and in my case I have a ruleset, therefore the
issues are separate.

# Do you want to check messages to see if they are spam?
# Note: If you switch this off then *no* spam checks will be done at all.
#       This includes both MailScanner's own checks and SpamAssassin.
#       If you want to just disable the "Spam List" feature then set
#       "Spam List =" (i.e. an empty list) in the setting below.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.

Spam Checks = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.check.rules

I can assure you it works :)

---
Matthew K Bowman