Sophos Update Error

Richard Sidlin maillist at HELPINTERNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 3 20:36:07 GMT 2003

Excellent. TVM.

Richard

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Help Internet Virus Spam Defence, and is
believed to be clean. For details on having your email scanned email support at helpinternet.co.uk