Adding other spam scanners

Bingham, Ryan ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Tue May 27 17:47:25 IST 2003

Razor and Pyzor are both free.  All you have to do is install them and
SpamAssassin will call them automatically from MailScanner.

To get DCC to run, make the following changes to your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file:

Comment out:
score DCC_CHECK 0.0

And then add
dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc

Then just look for DCC_CHECK to show up in your message headers.

That should do it.

Ryan