Calling all translators (again)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 18 15:17:48 IST 2003

At 14:36 18/05/2003, you wrote:
>No translation, but I will correct the mis-spellings and grammer in my
>original post - lest they haunt me through the ages.

:-)
I have fixed most of them for you already, but possibly not all.

>Also think that while $localpostmaster might be a reasonable default, if
>exists $spamwatcher, $localpostmaster = $spamwatcher.

I will leave it as localpostmaster, as siteadmins can always just edit the
report file if they want to receive the mismarked spam messages at some
other address. The localpostmaster address will do as a default.

>Thanks for the good work!

You would be amazed: I have found something that Outlook does well !
Its handling of RFC822 attachments is far better than Eudora's. I wrote a
complete Eudora-compatible solution to the problem as well, but the RFC822
method produces much more reliable output in MUAs that handle RFC822
attachments properly. Sorry to all those Eudora users out there (which
includes me).

I'll publish it later on when I have done some more testing. I discovered
another little bug too: you couldn't use the "StripHTML" spam action on
mail you weren't virus scanning. You can now.

--
Julian Field