OT: help with SA scores

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu May 15 14:48:08 IST 2003

Hello,

Could someone shed some light on the 4 numbers in SA score file:
/usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf:score FORGED_MUA_OIMO 4.295 2.799 4.295 2.796

Some users are getting their Outlook calendar emails flagged as SPAM and
I believe the FORGED_MUA_OIMO is the culprit.

Before I lower the score of this parameter I would like to understand
why there are 4 different scores for it.

Should I lower this parameter or whitelist my entire domain (it was not
necessary until now)?

Thanks again!
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste