OT: help with SA scores

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Fri May 16 02:28:48 IST 2003

 From the man page for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

If only one valid score is listed, then that score is always used for a
test.

            If four valid scores are listed, then the score that is used
depends on how SpamAssassin is being
            used. The first score is used when both Bayes and network
tests are disabled. The second score is
            used when Bayes is disabled, but network tests are enabled.
The third score is used when Bayes is
            enabled and network tests are disabled. The fourth score is
used when Bayes is enabled and net-
            work tests are enabled.

Mark Nienberg