Spammers circumvent MS

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 12 18:06:49 IST 2003

At 16:48 12/05/2003, you wrote:
>What I am looking for is a way to delete high scoring spam even if the local
>user is whitelisted.
>Is this possible?

No, sorry. This rather defeats the whitelist. The other thing you could do
is implement the whitelist yourself in a Custom Function attached to the
"Spam Actions" option instead of using the supplied "Is Definitely Not
Spam" option. The "Spam Actions" could deliver the message if it is in your
whitelist.

--
Julian Field