F-Secure 4.50 and extremly high load.. working on a fix..

Brian May brian at UNEARTHED.ORG
Mon May 12 17:59:56 IST 2003

I've been working with F-Secure on this issue, and it seems there is a file
called .updatelock that appears after abrupt interruption of the database
update process and locks updates and causes 100% cpu usage and causes fsav
to time out in MailScanner..  all I need to find out is where the file is
located and then wait for the problem to happen again and see if they are
right...  I'll let the list know when I find out more info...

Brian