Confused

Richard Ibbotson richard at SHEFLUG.CO.UK
Sat May 10 21:04:45 IST 2003

Julian

> Should work okay. It's a fairly simple process. I haven't got a
> copy of SuSE 8.2 yet, only 8.1. I am trying to get my hands on a
> boxed copy of 8.2...

Having worked most of it out I now find that MailScanner is up and
running.  Seems like SuSE 8.2 uses YaST2 to configure a chrooted
environment for Postfix.  No need for commandline skills.

Problem now is that since I use Kmail I have to switch over to Pine to
use MailScanner and SpamAssassin. Looks like Postfix or SpamAssassin
is causing a mail delivery problem.

Ah.. well.... off to another list I suppose :)

Thanks

--
Richard