spamassassin 2.53 & MailScanner

Mike Zanker mike at ZANKER.ORG
Fri May 9 14:02:32 IST 2003

On 09 May 2003 08:06 +0100 Kevin Spicer <kevins at BMRB.CO.UK> wrote:

> I use razor2, DCC and pyzor, as well as RBLS within SA, The hardest
> part of the install was setting up appropriate firewall rules to
> allow DCC etc. out (and even that is trivial once you find out the
> port numbers).

A quick question about installing razor2, if I may...

The installation instructions talk about running 'razor-admin -create'
to create a default config file in your home directory. Is this
necessary if you only intend to use it with SpamAssassin and, if so,
should this be run as root?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
--