spamassassin 2.53 & MailScanner

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Fri May 9 14:30:29 IST 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003 08:06:58 +0100, you wrote:

>IMHO using RBLS directly within
>MailScanner is only useful if you don't have SA installed.

Not completely true. We explicitly disabled RBLS in SA. I prefer to
include other, new (even my own) RBLS in MS. The e-mail gets the
spam-header with the RBL name in it and the final recipient can filter
on the RBLS he wants. We have a lot of students from China. They don't
want any e-mail from China blocked. But others want to filter out every
e-mail from China.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)