when is Bayes scoring used?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Tue May 6 19:38:10 IST 2003

something else to add...

According the script that Julian provided to run sa-learn through cron, my
log is called "learn.spam.log"

When I checked that file - I added up all of the "learned form XX messages"
and the total number was 447.

Is the "learned from" referring to spam and ham? Is it possible that I have
87 spam and the rest of them a ham? I thought I was pretty sure that more
spam was getting processed than ham - but I could be wrong.

Can anyone shed a little light?

Dene