when is Bayes scoring used?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Wed May 7 13:32:48 IST 2003

OK - this is really getting a little confusing...

I checked my "learn.spam.log" this morning and a found the following entries:

Wed May 7 00:01:01 EDT 2003
Learned from 4 messages.
Learned from 1 messages.
Wed May 7 01:01:01 EDT 2003

The problem is that when I run sa-learn -D --rebuild I still get the
message that says:
Only 87 spam(s) in Bayes_db < 200
(it should be AT LEAST the 87 form yesterday plus the ones listed above -
right?)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? The Bayes files on /root/.spamassassin
are all being updated multiple times per day so I know it is working,
unless of course the sa-learn command is reading Bayes info from another
directory that really DOES only have 87 spam(s).

Is there a way to run sa-learn and have it tell you the path that it is
reading the Bayes info from?

Thank for any assistance.

Dene