postfix compatability?

Lindsay Snider lindsay at pa.net
Mon Mar 24 15:19:05 GMT 2003

Hey Matt,
I sit next to Leland.  We had the same situation thus, I went through and
commented out the unnecessary lines in /etc/init.d/MailScanner.  I'm
embarrassed to post this for the code is not cleaned up but, it works.  Note,
we made changes to the two variables WORKDIR+INQDIR so you will need to
modify those.
lindsay