Rulesets

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 14:14:13 GMT 2003

This is a perfect use for a Custom Function.

Set these in your MailScanner.conf file

Required SpamAssassin Score = 5
Spam Actions = &SpamActions
High SpamAssassin Score = 20
High Scoring Spam Actions = delete

That handles the score>20 situation for you.

So you would have something like

sub SpamActions {
   my($message) = @_;

   return 'deliver' unless $message; # Sanity check in case something went
wrong

   my $score = $message->{sascore};
   my $spamlist = $message->{isrblspam};

   return 'bounce delete' if $score>=10 && !$spamlist;
   return 'delete' if $score>=10;
   return 'deliver';
}

That code goes in CustomConfig.pm by the way.

--
Julian Field