Rulesets

Michael Forrest michael at erg.abdn.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 14:36:13 GMT 2003

Thanks Julian as always :-)

Will that spamlist variable in the code include RAZOR2? or will i have to
parse the output returned back from SA for any "RAZOR2_" tags?

Mar 20 14:03:09 mail.erg.abdn.ac.uk MailScanner[29811]: Message
h2KE2snL001370 from 216.95.201.40
(cid=1-uid=25805950-mid=989-- at bounce.jsuati.com) to erg.abdn.ac.uk is spam,
SpamAssassin (score=28.9, required 5, ADVERT_CODE, BAYES_90, CLICK_BELOW,
EXCUSE_1, EXCUSE_19, EXCUSE_24, GUARANTEED_STUFF, HTML_40_50,
HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE, HTML_TAG_EXISTS_TBODY, HTML_WEB_BUGS, MARKETING_PARTNERS
, NO_COST,OFFER, OFFERS_ETC, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_91_100, RAZOR2_CHECK,
RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET, RCVD_IN_NJABL, RECEIVE_OFFER,
REMOVAL_INSTRUCTIONS, REMOVE_IN_QUOTES, REMOVE_SUBJ, SATISFACTION,
SUBJ_ALL_CAPS)

Thanks,

Michael