spam volume

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 14:03:05 GMT 2003

At 14:03 18/03/2003, you wrote:
>The strip_html feature only works on emails marked as spam...correct?

The "striphtml" action can be applied to spam, yes.

>Is there any way that *all* email could be stripped of the 1 image nasty
>porn emails?
>Or even maybe a list of users who want this feature?

You can convert *all* incoming mail to a user (or group of users, domain,
whatever) by using the

# Do you want to convert all HTML messages into plain text?
# This is very useful for users who are children or are easily offended
# by nasty things like pornographic spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset, so you can switch this
# feature on and off for particular users or domains.
Convert HTML To Text = yes

and using a ruleset to set it for different people. This would be applied
to all their mail, not just spam.

--
Julian Field