Beta test please

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon Mar 17 14:54:41 GMT 2003

David,

Your French is not bad at all...  You are right about my translation.

I think that "MAY" is not strong enough.  It's like telling someone
facing murder charges that we don't like the way he dresses...   he
couldn't care less!

In fact here in Québec this point is rather moot because our ISPs don't
care about such complaints.  They only act when the authorities (police
or government) force them to.

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste