Problems since the new McAfee dat file 4252

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Mar 13 14:28:58 GMT 2003

I have seen only 1 occurrence of this message so far but the file was
not quarantined and it didn't cause any MS problem.

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.