Problems since the new McAfee dat file 4252

Andrew M. Hoying andrewh at CQG.COM
Wed Mar 12 22:49:32 GMT 2003

I know I'm running a very old version of mailscanner, 3.14, which may be
the problem, but since the new dat file came out, Office XP calendar
meeting requests are being reported as Exploit-CTCalendar and then the
scanner crashes and reports the virus again, 50-60 times a minute until
I delete the message from the incoming folder. Is there anything I can
do, short of upgrading the a new version, to fix this problem?

Andrew Hoying