Problems with outgoing mail being detected as spam

Jeff Graves jeff at IMAGE-SRC.COM
Tue Mar 11 18:07:43 GMT 2003

Well, I made this change as suggested:

Hmm. Now that I am reading this again, why are you using whitelisting
at
all for this? I prefer to stop spam checks alltogether for messages
from
my local domain:

In MailScanner.conf put

Spam Checks = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.checks.rules

And in this file put

From: *@image-src.com   no
From: 65.219.192.               no
FromTo: default         yes

That should do the trick.

And certain outgoing mail is still being checked for spam. I have a
script that sends a message for procmail without a from address. This
message is being marked as spam even though it came from the mail
server. How do I configure MailScanner to not check any mail for spam
if it is coming from localhost? Here's the headers: