Messages w/o text not being marked clean.

Chris Selivanow cselivanow at QWICNET.COM
Wed Mar 5 20:38:30 GMT 2003

It actually looks like Eudora is complaining that "MIME-Version: 1.0"
isn't in the main headers.  If I manually edit the spool file and insert
it before the usesr POPs the mail it works fine.  Is there a way to have
mailscanner check for a "MIME-Version" header and insert it if it doesn't
exist and if a uuencoded file was converted?

-Chris