Messages w/o text not being marked clean.

Craig Pratt craig at STRONG-BOX.NET
Wed Mar 5 21:07:49 GMT 2003

Actually, would having it on all messages really be a problem?

That would certainly simplify things. Couldn't a procmail recipe that
says to just add this header if not present?

Craig

--
This message checked for dangerous content by MailScanner on StrongBox.