[RHSA-2003:073-06] Updated sendmail packages fix critical sec urity issues

John Williams jwilliam at KCR.UKY.EDU
Mon Mar 3 21:35:21 GMT 2003

We use a commercial version of Sendmail, Sendmail Switch 2.2.
They had a patch that updated it to 2.2.5, which fixes the new
bug.  We run it on Sun Solaris 8.  Sorry, I know that's not much help.