Outbound Mail Scanning

Martin Hepworth maxsec at TOTALISE.CO.UK
Fri Jun 20 10:10:25 IST 2003

hhmmm
so how does this affect when from and to are @yourdomain.com. I've seen
quite of spam where they use the lower priority MX and also send and
from the recipient? The current product we use gets confused and sees it
as 'from' out domain and therefore only applies outbound rules even
though the message is itself inbound...

--
Martin
(at home)